You can prepare this on a grill or in a skillet, I’ve done it both ways. On the grill I just put them directly on it so it would have the char marks, but you could also use skewers or cook it on foil. This can be ate as a meal, appetizer, or side dish. The balsamic vinegar really complements the cheese and zucchini, it all melts in your mouth. Be careful, this dish is addicting!
- coconut oil
- 1-2 zucchinis (1/4 inch slices)
- 1/4-1/2 cup of goat cheese crumbles
- balsamic vinegar
- Spread coconut oil thinly on zucchini slices.
- Cook on grill or skillet for about 10-12 minutes, flipping once.
- Place on plate, sprinkle with cheese, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.